Our group project became a lot harder than when we started out.  We had all the right information and we had a plan on how exactly everything was going to be put together but it all changed when we found out the Mac computer wouldn’t work.  We tried for five hours to download YouTube videos to the Mac to use in our project but it just would not work.  First we tried the Mac in the bottom of the library and it would not let us download YouTube videos so we then drive a half hour to try our group member Dave Hampson’s Mac at his house. It wouldn’t work because it did not have QuickTime pro so we then drove back to campus again to try the other Mac in the bottom of the library.  After waiting for another group to finish on the Mac computer we tried to download a video from YouTube and for some reason it would not work for us either.  After all of the wasted time we decided our only other choice was to use windows movie maker.  Dave Hampson, Dave Mockus and I went to me and Dave’s room and we used my Dell laptop to put our movie together. We put a lot of work into it and it wasn’t easy.  To get the videos from YouTube we recorded them straight off the screen from my digital camera and then loaded them on to my computer and put them into our movie. Overall this was a lot more work than we expected and we wished the Mac’s would have worked so it would look more professional.  

 


Comments




Leave a Reply

    Author

    I am currently a freshman at Penn State University Hazleton campus and I intend to get my masters in business administration and minor in real estate

    Archives

    April 2009
    March 2009
    February 2009

    Categories

    All

    RSS Feed